Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Mental memorial - Full Conversion *-RELEASED-*
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Mental memorial - Full Conversion !!*RELEASED*!!

(02-09-2013, 06:25 AM)ehovda321 Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 06:18 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 06:12 AM)ehovda321 Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 06:06 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: This is going to take my entire sunday if i download these. No offense or something, but...
THE AMOUNT OF DATA IS THIS FULL CONVERSION

IS TOO HIGH!

Hahaha, I agree with you, this full conversion mod has a very large file size, but it should really only take 20-30 minutes to download (once we upload it to Moddb).

I'd actually recommend WinRAR, it is simple to use and Free ! Big Grin
How come uploading it to ModDB changes the time? And i already have WinRAR. I didn't say i need WinRAR. The data is just too high.

Moddb servers are much faster than other Download Servers (such as Rapidshare, MediaFire, Dropbox). Moddb (and GameFront) have fast servers, but sometimes they can be easily overloaded by Traffic... Sad

You've played "White Night" for "Amnesia: The Dark Descent", right? That file was large, too. But the Moddb site downloads the .zip in less than 10 minutes. I guess they have a great hosting network. Anyways, I hope you'll try downloading it once it's approved by Moddb! Smile
Only once. I deleted it upon first contact with a suitor.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-09-2013, 06:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mental memorial - Full Conversion !!*RELEASED*!! - by PutraenusAlivius - 02-09-2013, 06:29 AM