Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Mental memorial - Full Conversion *-RELEASED-*
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Mental memorial - Full Conversion *-RELEASED-*

No, dnalange, I know pretty much what the story was about; I just thought that it wasn't executed in the best way. Thanks for the extra info though.

Also, I have to massively disagree with what you're saying there dnalange. Just because a mod is hard to build, and/or the users who decide to play it might not have experience on how to make such a mod it does not deprive them of the right to criticize a piece of work in its more sub-standard aspects. That's like saying you can't say food from a restaurant is disgusting, because the chefs worked so hard on it, and the consumer doesn't know how to cook, and "appreciate" it.

Also, this may be a bit beside the point, but I know for a fact that Robosprog is a very talented custom story maker himself, and definitely knows how hard it is to make such large stories. I agree that he should've finished playing it before dishing out the final rating, but still.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013, 05:08 PM by Kreekakon.)
02-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mental memorial - Full Conversion *-RELEASED-* - by Kreekakon - 02-10-2013, 05:06 PM