Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Mental memorial - Full Conversion *-RELEASED-*
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Mental memorial - Full Conversion *-RELEASED-*

(02-15-2013, 05:44 PM)dnalange Wrote: You know what..
i don't care!
i am sorry ...
I have had it with this freeking stupid people!
i build somethinbg really awesome and new!
people are arguing!!!
I am NOT going to remove the content i am NOT in the mood to do a whole new update fpor that! 1 thing!
So..
by this!
CLOSE THIS THREATH MODS!
"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!! I've SIMPLY HAD IT WITH THOSE SQUEAKERS\INFORMERS\SNATCHERS!

I am going to try to be patient with you just once dnalange. Don't mess that up.

As in "SQUEAKERS\INFORMERS\SNATCHERS" you are referring to people who alert people to a mod/FC/CS violating the rules of the forum. It is hardly a bad thing, since it is partially your fault in the first place that your mod is in violation of rules, and not the people who let the forum authorities know this.

So, assuming that you still want us to enjoy your work, take my advice, and edit the mod so that it can be put up again. Refusing to do so will not exactly help out your mod since no one will be able to see all the hard work you've done, at least not on the FG forums.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
02-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mental memorial - Full Conversion *-RELEASED-* - by Kreekakon - 02-15-2013, 05:49 PM