The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Insults, arguments it's so pointless what's the point?
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
Insults, arguments it's so pointless what's the point?

Hey there community again..

I just noticed recently that this community is getting really annoying, insulting and not cool anymore what it used to be. This is only my opinion, but there is too many threads where are too many arguments, insults and getting published story creators really annoyed.

I have to say something now here and ask everyone here who is still active in the forums, threads whatsoever.

and ONLY In my opinion I have to ask this community these questions:

Why everyone still arguing if someone is bad creating bad CS or FC and really barking and getting mad?

Why this community insults right away new newbies if their release something work in proigress mods just for learning stuff.. and they get really bad feedbacks right away then everyone is mad every freaking time why we do that? STILL? Yes I get it Showcase is for "Finished mods" but if they still release wip mods, betas etc. in right sections they still get negative comments every freaking day why this still apperas here? Why we dont learn nothing about this?

Why there are only few members what advice newbies to learn stuff in a good way and helping with tutorials?

Okay there is my most important questions to ask for you..

Now what we must do to get this community back in track and we will threat everyone nicely no matter how bad their project, mod whatever is?

I'm really getting sicked there negative threads and there are many I can tell and proof and search them for you. It's just annoying and my motivation is really getting near zero with my project if this continues and I will quit making anything for this community and maybe just quit whole thing.. what I loved to do first.

We need seriously someting to do now or this whole community falls apart.

This is just my opinion how this community goes for now.

I need answers and honest opinions now. Thank you.

- Humi Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2013, 04:46 AM by HumiliatioN.)
02-22-2013, 04:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Insults, arguments it's so pointless what's the point? - by HumiliatioN - 02-22-2013, 04:44 AM