The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Post, Model Editor question PLEASE HELP
vengey Offline

Threads: 7
First Post, Model Editor question PLEASE HELP

Hi guys, I am new to the community, well that's a lie, I have been making Amnesia Mods for about 7 or 8 months now, I am the creator of the Amnesia Hill series, and have a new upcoming project that I will be working on with Mr. DnALANGE, and his friend, but anyways, I finally was able to get Maya 2011 courtesy of Mr.Lange, so Im ready to make some 3D Models, I have a decent idea of what I am doing considering I took 3D Modeling class, but my issue is not Maya, but the Model Editor itself. I am able to make custom models and have them appear in the model editor as well as have physics, so with that said I can make just about any kind of entity in amnesia whether it be static or dynamic, but my issue is something with the items. Is there anyone here on this community that could give me a step by step tutorial JUST ON THE HPL MODEL EDITOR portion on how to get an ITEM to work in amnesia, like I said I can make entities they work well, but for some reason, whenever I put an item in the game, the player can never seem to have the ability to pick it up, it just glows but doesn't disappear or go in the inventory when the player clicks it. So could anyone help me out on this? Once I fix this issue, I shall begin development on my next mod a COMPLETE REMAKE OF RESIDENT EVIL 2, I know exactly how to make the Amnesia Engine work to my desires so it should be no problem ;D and on top of that I shall begin making my own custom models for the community just as soon as I figure out how to get this stupid item issue to be fixed Sad Help is greatly appreciated! Smile
02-25-2013, 02:21 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
First Post, Model Editor question PLEASE HELP - by vengey - 02-25-2013, 02:21 AM