The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you like the idea of playable monsters and do you think its possible?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I like it, and it should indeed be possible. Smile
26.32%
5 26.32%
No, I dont like it, but it should indeed be possible. :/
15.79%
3 15.79%
Yes, I really like this idea, but im afraid its not possible. Sad
21.05%
4 21.05%
No, I dont like it, and I think its impossible to achieve. Tongue
36.84%
7 36.84%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play as an npc in amnesia the dark decent
Erik The Born Offline

Threads: 7
Information  Play as an npc in amnesia the dark decent

Hello, I dont really know where this thread should go but I think this section might do. I am wondering if i can play as an NPC in Amnesia? Example playing as a brute or grunt. (Yeah playing as the Guardian isnt really simple though lol). How would i do that? We just have to make the camera stuck to an npc and make it controllable hmm. and also make it able to attack. and hurt others. That might be harder since theres no death animation for them. But lets make them go up in acid after you hit them a couple of times. OR maybe just make them a ragdoll like a dead body.
Also we must have a third person mode. Pherhaps a way to toggle third person mode. and in first person mode you just delete the head so it wont be in the way.

Thanks for your help.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2013, 08:15 AM by Erik The Born.)
03-15-2013, 08:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Play as an npc in amnesia the dark decent - by Erik The Born - 03-15-2013, 08:09 AM