Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you like the idea of playable monsters and do you think its possible?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I like it, and it should indeed be possible. Smile
26.32%
5 26.32%
No, I dont like it, but it should indeed be possible. :/
15.79%
3 15.79%
Yes, I really like this idea, but im afraid its not possible. Sad
21.05%
4 21.05%
No, I dont like it, and I think its impossible to achieve. Tongue
36.84%
7 36.84%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play as an npc in amnesia the dark decent
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Play as an npc in amnesia the dark decent

(03-16-2013, 03:09 PM)Erik The Born Wrote: I know its meant to strike fear and so on... But I already finished the game. So now I want to take the experience to the next level. Could this be pssible. Spawn an npc. lets say a grunt. Then we add the camera stuck on to his head. so wherever he goes the camera goes. Then you just have to tell the game to move the monster when i press forward. for example. and to turn around depending on the way i look withthe camera. Then to attack with lets say left mouse button. and right mouse button to hold objects and interact. For destoying doors etc. should be able to be done with just attacking them right? And sprinting with left shift key. Then we have to add that grunt to exception so we dont loose sanity or get weird music playing with him around. Then its accomplished. Could someone who knows make this possible?

It is not possible and WILL ruin the game.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
03-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Play as an npc in amnesia the dark decent - by PutraenusAlivius - 03-16-2013, 03:53 PM