Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you like the idea of playable monsters and do you think its possible?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I like it, and it should indeed be possible. Smile
26.32%
5 26.32%
No, I dont like it, but it should indeed be possible. :/
15.79%
3 15.79%
Yes, I really like this idea, but im afraid its not possible. Sad
21.05%
4 21.05%
No, I dont like it, and I think its impossible to achieve. Tongue
36.84%
7 36.84%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play as an npc in amnesia the dark decent
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Play as an npc in amnesia the dark decent

(03-17-2013, 08:19 AM)Erik The Born Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 02:29 AM)martinnord Wrote:

You could do something like this, but replace the lantern with a monster hand, and make it do a slash animation when pulling away the lantern. You would also have to replace the sound with a slash sound.
another detail that would be good would be to constantly force the player to use the lantern with the function "setlanternactive"(just looked it up). I dunno if you will be able to remove the light though. you will also have to make sure the player never runs out of oil, maybe using a constantly looping timer that gives the player oil all the time, but I would not know this since im no scripter.

EDIT: YAY 200 post! Big Grin

SWEET MAN. you made this video? Or did you just show it? Cause that idea with the lantern is good. But do you think i can make it do sound? like door smashes sound. it wold be cool. Anyways this idea looks pretty good. Do you think you can shaere this?

Did you even read my post, it litterally says "im no scripter" right at the end, no I did not make this. it was made by a guy named yourcomputer who does some pretty badass stuff.
03-17-2013, 09:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Play as an npc in amnesia the dark decent - by WALP - 03-17-2013, 09:16 AM