Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Show me your Desktop Backgrounds/Wallpapers!
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Show me your Desktop Backgrounds/Wallpapers!

(10-14-2013, 12:24 AM)Ermu Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 09:00 PM)Wooderson Wrote: Has anyone ever played Heavy Rain and downloaded the animated Rain Drops wallpaper for PS3?

Because I'd love to have a looped background of something, any genius know why it can't be done?

Hey!

I know i'm really, really late... But i felt like it to help a fellow heavy rain fan and yeah, it has been done. I had it on Windows 7, but now that i've gotten Windows 8 it doesn't work anymore.

It's basically a video file i found on deviantart (.mpg video) and ran as background with Windows DreamScene. (It's a feature only in Windows Vista Ultimate, but you can activate it in Windows 7 as well.) Of course there's still the program (that costs money) by Stardocks called DreamScapes.

The link for the video file is here, but you'll have to figure out the DreamScene thing alone while being aware of the risks.

(Btw, deviantArt has a lot of other DreamScene backgrounds, just search with the tag 'DreamScene')

Cheers, Ermu.

Ah cool, thanks for letting me know. I think those kinds of backgrounds are likely to be common in the next decade. They're too cool.

Here's some new ones I use. Absolutely stunning.

[Image: 826a89e94838cb53870275fcd3b3f98a.png]

[Image: b90d0ea5e430df5ddbab0933fc93ad80.png]

[Image: luv.gif]
10-14-2013, 12:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show me your Desktop Backgrounds/Wallpapers! - by Wooderson - 10-14-2013, 12:43 AM