The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help with Cinematic Intro?
Racingcreed Offline

Threads: 12
Help with Cinematic Intro?

I was wondering if someone out there might be able to help me. I'm not sure how complex this is to do, but it would really be appreciated if someone could help me with my problem.

So, what I'm looking to do is create an opening cinematic sequence for my story, what I'm looking for is really how to do cinematic introductions. What I'm trying to do is:

Cinematic introduction, opening credits, title of story, chapter etc which then fades to black, and back into game, with the character looking about, panicing before the control is handed back to the player..

I realized this is probably a broad request, but if anyone could either create this or give me some sense of how to do this it would be so helpful!

P.S - I'm new to scripting so dumbing down as many answers as possible would be a big help, thanks!!!!!!

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. - H.W.B

03-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Help with Cinematic Intro? - by Racingcreed - 03-17-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Help with Cinematic Intro? - by Adrianis - 03-17-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Help with Cinematic Intro? - by Racingcreed - 03-17-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Help with Cinematic Intro? - by Adrianis - 03-17-2013, 11:25 PM