Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think its annoying with alot of polls?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, for some reason I do.
16.67%
1 16.67%
No, if I dont like the poll I just simple choose not to vote.
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Call of Duty models in Amesia - The Dark Decent?
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Using Call of Duty models in Amesia - The Dark Decent?

(03-20-2013, 08:05 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Just convert the models do .dae. But i doubt that OpenCOLLADA doesn't support whatever file COD supports. And besides, i bet the poly count is too big.
Poly count would probably be fine as it's already a commercialized model, which means it has had a company make sure it is properly optimized. Maybe not for Amnesia, but it is optimized. It's debatable.

(03-20-2013, 02:46 PM)Adrianis Wrote: You would not be able to post up any results here (inc. if you used it in a CS/FC), as the forums don't allow use of copyrighted materials...
Also this. You can do what you will, but the forums here do not support copyrighted materials in custom stories, full conversions, etc. as pirating or reverse engineering (Ripping 3D models and materials) is against MANY laws and Terms and Conditions for games. It's legal for personal use, but it is illegal to redistribute copyrighted content unless given permission by the owner.
03-21-2013, 04:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Call of Duty models in Amesia - The Dark Decent? - by Statyk - 03-21-2013, 04:24 AM