Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think its annoying with alot of polls?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, for some reason I do.
16.67%
1 16.67%
No, if I dont like the poll I just simple choose not to vote.
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Call of Duty models in Amesia - The Dark Decent?
Erik The Born Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Using Call of Duty models in Amesia - The Dark Decent?

(03-21-2013, 05:54 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 04:24 AM)Statyk Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 02:46 PM)Adrianis Wrote: You would not be able to post up any results here (inc. if you used it in a CS/FC), as the forums don't allow use of copyrighted materials...
Also this. You can do what you will, but the forums here do not support copyrighted materials in custom stories, full conversions, etc. as pirating or reverse engineering (Ripping 3D models and materials) is against MANY laws and Terms and Conditions for games. It's legal for personal use, but it is illegal to redistribute copyrighted content unless given permission by the owner.
Statyk is right. You CANNOT copyrighted materials or models in your custom story/full conversion. Unless they gave you a permission.

I know. I wasnt thinking of putting it up on the internet though it would only be for personal use. I managed to get Maya and Opencollada. NEVER have I seen such an advnaced tool... I only have 28 days left before my trial is over so could some1 hurry and say how I would turn the call of duty models into amnesia models?
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2013, 03:43 PM by Erik The Born.)
03-21-2013, 06:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Call of Duty models in Amesia - The Dark Decent? - by Erik The Born - 03-21-2013, 06:27 PM