Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dissertation work with Amnesia: The Dark Decent
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: Dissertation work with Amnesia: The Dark Decent

1. His overstretched lips.

2. I think the brute because the noise it makes when it's idle or walking is just so abnormal it does not sound human anymore.

3. No, because I always have my trusty 'Esc' key on the top-left corner of my keyboard.

4. It feels very foreboding to progress on each step, you never know when a monster is going to come out from a hallway that your walking into. (Unless you beat the game already and know whats going to happen.)

5. Never, I just run and close doors behind me if he is far enough.

6. At the start of the refinery where the monster just walked past you where the doorway is.

7. I already have the game, and I like to play on my own time with custom stories made by other people.

8. I would actually make it harder on myself because if it is too easy, it would not be scary and that is the point of Amnesia The Dark Descent. Anyway I would add randomization to when and where monsters spawn, because after beating the game, you play it again and everything is very predictable.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
03-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissertation work with Amnesia: The Dark Decent - by Macgyverthehero - 03-21-2013, 04:43 AM