Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing models - Texture disappears
ExpectedIdentifier Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Importing models - Texture disappears

(06-08-2013, 10:19 PM)Theforgot3n1 Wrote: I just wanna get my thoughts arranged... okay, so I'm trying to make a model; what I need, in order to create the body with modeleditor is a material file and the .dae file, right? The .dae file I already got, so how do I get the material file? When I open the model viewer, loading my .dae, all I get is my model but with a stone texture that seems to be the "default" or so. In addition, it generates a .msh file, and not a .mat file. Sad

To create an entity you need a dae file, a texture (formats: dds,jpg,png,tga), and a material which the texture is assigned to. When creating the material, an msh file will also be generated. As for the modelviewer, no idea as I've never been able to open it. The other option is doing it the way I do it, which I've already explained.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2013, 10:28 PM by ExpectedIdentifier.)
06-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Importing models - Texture disappears - by ExpectedIdentifier - 06-08-2013, 10:23 PM