Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Work in progress Frunken Productions announcement thread!
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Frunken Productions announcement thread!

(06-28-2013, 09:26 PM)Wapez Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 09:19 PM)Bridge Wrote: It looks a bit cheap to me.

Now it is built in an engine, it's not scripted. But could you specify what you mean?

Gladly. The biggest problem I have with it is the background, which is not very smoothly put together. It would perhaps have been better to design something new to serve as a background instead of amalgamating all of the images on your website into one. Also, I do not like the combination of colors used. It's quite subtle and inexplicable but use of colors is super important to me and so I notice it immediately. Mostly it's just shades of grey and crimson, two colors which do not mix well together IMO. I can't offer any recommendations; you have to design it based on your own aesthetic design, but I do not feel it is visually pleasing in the least. Everything else is fine I guess. On a functional level the website is simple to navigate and there are no broken links or any unusual errors so my complaints are mostly aesthetic in nature.
06-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frunken Productions announcement thread! - by Bridge - 06-28-2013, 09:40 PM