Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: To make it or not to make it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes; make this CS. Even if AMFP has CS support, TTD assets/level editor will be good enough.
54.55%
6 54.55%
Yes; make this CS. Editor tools for AMFP will either be the same as TTD or not released at all.
18.18%
2 18.18%
No; don't make it. Wait to see if AMFP will get a last minute level editor.
27.27%
3 27.27%
No; don't make it. I don't like your ideas and I don't want to see your filth on these forums again.
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Amnesia - The Cult is Alive
JawlessWarrior Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive

I'm not too concerned about the amount of people playing my CS for the sake of playing it - I'm hoping more people = more critiques to make it better. If theres more people interested in it from the start, it'll be easier to make it better.

Yea, I know it's TDD... Misspelling, but I don't know how to edit the poll. Started writing it at like 12 AM, finally finished at 2, so I was a bit tired putting that in there. Honest mistake.

And no, my mapping skills don't match my writing skills. I do creative writing a lot and I think I can get a good story down, but this is only my third effort at making a full-length custom story. I will do my best though.

The number 106 is not a big part of the story. However, it wasn't chosen at random. It's got some roots to it, but you'll never know if you just breeze through the levels. I don't think I'm giving too much away when I say he was known as Prisoner #106.

EDIT: (Just throwing in an edit cause I hate bumping my own threads). I actually started looking at that thread recently. I've gotten up to page, like... 70ish? Good stuff there, actually got a lot of ideas from one of the first photos with a blue flower. In-game, I think it helps with the build tension then release formula most people have - having a moment like that helps to ease some of that tension when needed (or have them lower their guard for something brutal, heh).

"Splinters of a life rushing by in the whirl - a lone, silent warrior in a fantasy world." - In Flames
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2013, 08:54 AM by JawlessWarrior.)
06-28-2013, 08:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by JawlessWarrior - 06-28-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by Reminiscity - 06-28-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by failedALIAS - 06-28-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by JawlessWarrior - 06-28-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by Bridge - 06-29-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by Bridge - 06-29-2013, 08:24 PM