The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help Assistance on Model Crash
vengey Offline

Threads: 7
Question  Assistance on Model Crash

Okay so before I begin, it has been FOREVER since I have hit up the forums due to the incidence between me and DnALange, we are no longer working together anymore which cancelled the development of the Resident Evil mod I was originally working on in the past, HOWEVER, I am joining forces with MAKDevelopers to make a mod called, "Paranormal Survivors," I am the 3D Modeler and Animator for said mod. I have been making models for it for the past few weeks and made a new lantern model which is yet to be discussed about. I have yet to run into any issues considering I have made all of the models myself, but I am now turning to 3D Model resources for models made and textured by other people in regards to human like figures, considering I am only good at making inanimate objects and creatures not so much humans, I have been trying to get some human models for the mod, the rest is being modeled by me. However one issue has made a complete halt in my plans. When I attempt to import the Lisa Trevor model I am planning to bring into the game, the entire model editor crashes. I am certain it is something to do with the texturing considering the rigging is all good and the skin is working. I am assuming it is something to do with the multiple textures placed onto one object which requires me to make multiple .mat files. I am currently using Maya 2011 with OpenCollada. So my question to the forums is, Is there a way to merge all of the UV textures into one single image so I can make just one or two .mat files for the model editor to refer to? Feedback is well appreciated, thank you for the help Smile

Also here is a picture of the model I am working with:
[Image: cnKuiLo.png]

07-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Assistance on Model Crash - by vengey - 07-12-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Assistance on Model Crash - by Statyk - 07-12-2013, 07:16 AM
RE: Assistance on Model Crash - by vengey - 07-13-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Assistance on Model Crash - by Statyk - 07-13-2013, 01:00 AM