Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!
pil Offline

Threads: 0
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed!

Let's Player(s)' Name(s): pil

About Yourself: Since I play this on Steam, my game name is pil. People probably know me better for my css/tf2 servers, 10 hour stuff rather than let's plays. Other than that I wanted to do LP's for about a year now but was unable to until very recently. I do it because I thin it is fun. I don't have much time to play, but I like to when I can.

Commentary Type: I like to just play the game. Like I would without commentary. I just have to talk out loud when recording. Similar to what Russ Money said I enjoy the custom stories that have some sort of story with it. Not just all jump scares one right after the other. Although I'm not saying those maps are bad, I just prefer the ones with the more in-depth stories.

Microphone only or Facecam+Mic: Mic only. I don't own a face cam. I want you to get into the story with me, instead of just watching to see my reaction the whole time.

Videos: On my channel along with other random stuff.

Page: Channel

Additional Info: I like doing other LP's instead of just Amnesia.

I would like to make my own custom story some day. It will take me awhile to learn the scripting part I think. Too many languages to learn as coding the css/tf2 servers require a different coding language as well.

06-14-2012, 01:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SOMA: blind & no commentary - by Fortigurn - 09-25-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: [Promotion]Advertise Your Let's Plays Here! Get Noticed! - by pil - 06-14-2012, 01:02 AM
A Buff Below! - by ingedoom - 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM