Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: TDD LHudson Reviews Custom Stories
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: LHudson Reviews Custom Stories

I just watched all of your review videos, and I can say with utmost confidence that I am not subbing just to give you support, but because I genuinely wanted to.

I really enjoy these review videos. They're short, and don't take too much time, quickly telling you certain aspects of the story through your own unique way of saying it (Which for some reason I feel is Yahtzee inspired due to a dry sense of cynical humour). The writing flows extremely well, and there's never any dead space, at least non that stood out in my mind.

The only thing that I can think of you to improve is like Bridge said to put more emotion into your voice, and make it more clear, and saturated (Although it's already very clear compared to most Yotubers!)

Everything else would be practice makes perfect as you get more, and more into the craft. Keep this up, and I can see you becoming something absolutely phenomenal!

When I release my FC mod I am definitely going to stuff it to you, and force you to reviews it, and I won't take no for an answer! Big Grin

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013, 07:01 AM by Kreekakon.)
09-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
LHudson Reviews Custom Stories - by LHudson - 08-19-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: LHudson Reviews Custom Stories - by Bridge - 08-31-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: LHudson Reviews Custom Stories - by LHudson - 09-01-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: LHudson Reviews Custom Stories - by Bridge - 09-01-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: LHudson Reviews Custom Stories - by Kreekakon - 09-01-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: LHudson Reviews Custom Stories - by LHudson - 09-01-2013, 07:41 PM