Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Diz Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Holy cow.

I was confused when I entered this topic (I knew there was a possibility of spoilers), so I watched a few seconds of it. The first moment, I thought, ahh, is this a The Dark Descent custom story which tries to imitate A Machine For Pigs? But after I heard a squeal, I immediately stopped the video.

I do not know what will be revealed in the video, but I will take my distance from it either way. I would never have thought that someone would post videos of the actual game before it was released. It surprises me.

I want a 100% fresh experience with the game for my playthrough and let's play, and most of the things I assume/"know" about the game is mostly speculation anyway. Since something like this has been posted online, I may browse/post here less, or stop entirely, until the game comes out, just to make sure nothing is spoiled. =)

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
08-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Diz - 08-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM