Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Artyom Offline

Threads: 27
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(08-24-2013, 09:55 PM)Scraper Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 09:50 PM)Zandrojakov Wrote: I just lost a lot of faith in FG due to this...

"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."

How come? They don't seem to give a single crap about the people actually interested in the actual game! People watching pewds are generally there to see him get scared...

Let's say a good reviewer like TB would've gotten the copy I'd be totally fine with it. He's always very cautious not spoiling anything.
But seriously making a review on a game like amnesia is kinda stupid, It's very linear and there's not much to say about it due to the lack of things to actually do in the game...

And if i'm really gonna cross the border I'd say it kinda feels like they're "milking" the sudden popularity in Amnesia. This may not be true but from what I've heard it seems as if they assigned The Chinese room to produce the game as FG started working on the HPL3 and other projects. I basically feels as if FG didn't produce this game at all.

Now concerning the "lack of faith" thing I'd say I'm less excited for AAMFP as well as HLP3...

- Inactive account -
08-24-2013, 10:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Artyom - 08-24-2013, 10:07 PM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM