Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Potato Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Woweee. I can't tell if using PDP as a promotional figure was a dick move or a brilliant one marketing-wise. Could be both I guess.

Oh well, l guess I can't really stay mad for too long. Still a bit disappointed in FG, but it's fine I guess, if it brings the game more attention.

Looking at the video, thankfully most of the locations shown we've seen in screenshots previously, so we weren't too spoiled I guess. On the topic of the monster,

Spoiler below!
I'm pretty sure it's the one from the Halloween trailer, it looks like it walks on all fours and sounds like the one from the trailer. Design-wise, it's all right, it doesn't strike me as particularly scary like the Suitors or Brute, it feels more on level with the Grunt to me. I guess I'll be able to judge better once the game comes out. It also appears to be wielding some sort of weapon, which kinda looks like a giant chicken leg LOL.

Also, what the hell makes me so uncomfortable about the painting of the dog and girl? There's something about it that makes my stomach turn, maybe it's the audio? Either way, that part was really well done.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
08-25-2013, 02:41 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Potato - 08-25-2013, 02:41 AM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM