Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Potato Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(08-25-2013, 11:53 PM)Derxor Wrote: I'm scincerily really pissed off about that little glimpse of the monster. I was supposed to not see anything untill I played the game. I'm not saying I regret pre-ordering, I'm jsut saying I'm not really that excited about the game any more. (Although I'm still gonna need a couple of diaper changes every 10 mins)
I wouldn't mind if PDP uploaded the video if he had edited it differently. He showed the monster explicitly chasing him twice, which provide more than a few good looks of it. The clips of it banging on the door and skittering in the darkness in that staircase were perfect for teasing, but showing the monster in full view sort of ruined it for me. Pewdiepie should've known that, instead I feel like he's all 'HA HA I got to play it first and I'm spoiling it for everyone while at it.'

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
08-26-2013, 05:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Potato - 08-26-2013, 05:11 AM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM