Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
pikmintaro Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

At the end of the video Pewdiepie said that was all he could show, so he isn't showing anything Frictional didn't want him to, if you didn't want to see the monster or spoil any of the game's early scares then you shouldn't have watched the video, also we know this isn't the only monster in the game because of the first trailer, and the monster going into the alley in the screenshot looks completely different than this hunchbacked one.

As for Pewdiepie himself, I like him and I don't really get all the hate for him since it seems more like childish misplaced jealousy than anything else, to me it's mostly that immature group of fans (Out of his twelve million subscribers.) that are annoying, but I personally like Markiplier a lot more, however I can see why Frictional sent Pewdiepie the game since he will give it a ton of exposure.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2013, 05:48 AM by pikmintaro.)
08-26-2013, 05:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by pikmintaro - 08-26-2013, 05:43 AM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM