Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Peci Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(08-28-2013, 08:24 AM)Plectrum61 Wrote: Judging on the screenshots, environment and story summary, do you all think this game will be better? And which setting do you prefer most? The old castle or the steampunk London idea?
Share your opinion! Smile

Amnesia: TDD took a somewhat classical and familiar horror scene (a spooky castle) and made it something new and unique as a game experience.

Amnesia: AMFP is trying something almost completely new. At least I don't recall any true horror games in a victorian/steampunk/infernal factory -type of setting. Of course graphics and aestethics are important, but I would say that sound effects and music are paramount to make the place feel alive.

So Jessica Curry has a lot on her hands. Especially as a Finn, I certainly praise Mikko Tarmia (and Tapio Liukkonen) but Curry's Dear Esther OST is one of the few game soundtracks I listen to on youtube.
08-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Peci - 08-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM