Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

A few thoughts:

Spoiler below!
1. All this speculation on Mandus' trip to Mexico brings to mind La Caza.

2. The foreign (Gaelic?) man in the cage in PewDiePie's video may be food for the machine. The Irish were not treated kindly in the Victorian era, and what's to stop a wealthy industrialist from snatching minorities like orphans and foreigners to feed his machine? Alternately, he may be a "pig" in the making.

3. The "Villain" will be someone with a grudge against Mandus. I'm personally leaning towards one of Mandus' children or servants being trapped inside the Machine and using its horrific power to take vengeance upon him.

4. London seems terribly empty - as if the city itself has suffered some apocalyptic event. I'm guessing this is the villain's doing and not Mandus himself.

5. The London Metropolitan Railway was first established in 1863, and the first subway line built in 1890. In other words, the timeline leaves plenty of room to explore the extensive underground systems of London. I'm willing to bet that the Machine is massive, possibly large enough to fill up the entire Underground [and eat all the people above it]!

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2013, 01:32 PM by Alardem.)
08-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Alardem - 08-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM