Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Peci Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Some more stuff from the videos. Beware.

Spoiler below!

So some more minor Aztec evidence. In addition to precious eagle cactus fruit (sacrifical heart) and the presumed aztec "underworld owl god" following the player in the taxidermy room, there are a couple of other things. PDPs and Ohm's videos show that there is -so- much stuff to find and notice that you might not see it on one playthrough.

First Note (seen on Ohm's/Maskedgamer's video)

"In my dreams, I see a man, dressed in jaguar skins and feathered like a blooded saint" after that is all kind of stuff about jungle and heart. Fits the picture.

I can be wrong but the description refers to a Aztec (elite) Jaguar Warrior (a warrior that has captured at least 4 prisoners to be sacrificed), but it may also be a priest.

Black and red colours seem (in general) be very important to the Aztecs (there are books named 'black and red' that tell about them). These are the colours (with white) of the pig mask.

Also there is a miniature of an Aztec temple on Ohm's/Maskedgamer's video, and some kind of a 'treasure' map beside it. (13:35)

These clues lead to believe it might not have been a mere hunting trip, as I first thought. Also one of the conversations with the professor and some of the already shot animals can be interpreted in such a way that Mandus has already been to Mexico before. But we shall see.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2013, 06:24 PM by Peci.)
08-30-2013, 06:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Peci - 08-30-2013, 06:22 PM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM