Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(08-31-2013, 05:24 AM)XDamienDaKillaX Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 03:48 AM)russian sky Wrote: Frictional If you read this.

None of these YouTuber's are even reviewing the copies!

Send me one and i will give it a Great Review.

Plus I Have won a free copy and still expecting it.

I Grow impatient, this wait seemed to be an eternity. Soon, soon a machine will start. Enormous Pistons will spark to life and the Great Engine coughs, splutters and roars to life. a world will be fed. But this world is a Machine, A Machine for Pigs. Fit only for the slaughtering of the Pigs. The Swine Will Rise.

back on topic i guess. The devices that Oswald and The Professor recorded their conversations is essentialy this [Image: Phonautograph_1859.jpg] A phonautograph

From Wiki: The phonautograph is the earliest known device for recording sound. Previously, tracings had been obtained of the sound-producing vibratory motions of tuning forks and other objects by physical contact with them, but not of actual sound waves as they propagated through air or other media. Invented by Frenchman Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville, it was patented on March 25, 1857. It transcribed sound waves as undulations or other deviations in a line traced on smoke-blackened paper or glass. Intended solely as a laboratory instrument for the study of acoustics, it could be used to visually study and measure the amplitude envelopes and waveforms of speech and other sounds, or to determine the frequency of a given musical pit

I'm pretty sure they give it to either professional reviewers, or simply very well known youtubers. I don't really think you fit into that category, even if you gave a review that was the best review ever made.

I Sometimes give reviews, however they where on my desktop and it was infested with malware and lost the files.

The International Narcotics Traffic
08-31-2013, 05:38 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Gilligan's Hell - 08-31-2013, 05:38 AM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM