Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
cantplayamfpuntil20thfml Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(09-08-2013, 03:20 AM)russian sky Wrote: The Screenshots don't contain a lot of spoilers, they even reference Brennenburg in one of them.

I'm the kinda of guy who doesn't mind bits of the text leaking through but definitely could've gone without having seen
Spoiler below!
Edwin and Enoch auditioning for the roles of the twins in The Shining.

The Brennenburg thing is pretty neat but I'm concerned how well, if at all, the old theme of vitae, and its methods of production, will tie in with the new theme of heart-extraction and it being like some sort of spiritual Oxyclean.

(09-07-2013, 09:43 PM)Paddy Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 09:37 AM)Ossie Wrote: Today's part of the machine from TCR's twitter is:

Day 5: Genital Parasol Extrusion Sprocket. "Because cleanliness is next to godliness".

I think I know what this is, because I know of its use in real life. Imagine a long, thin device much like a cocktail umbrella. It's thin and narrow until you open it up. Now it's a thin and narrow pole with a backward-slanting disc splayed open at one end.

Now imagine your penis-pipe is in need of some internal cleaning. Slide the device up the willy-hole while it's in its collapsed state, then when it's inside open it out so the "umbrella" splays open, pressing its edges into the internal wall of the love-tube. Now drag it back out again.

They use that for humans...I imagine the 19th century slaughterhouse version is much less accommodating.

what the fuck.
09-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by cantplayamfpuntil20thfml - 09-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM