Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updating script support, taking requests
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Updating script support, taking requests

(09-06-2013, 01:51 PM)Traggey Wrote: Proper transparency for materials, AKA not translucent stuff, I want to be able to create glass panes and bottles without having them glow in the dark.
I presume it could be done by changing shaders codes. But I do not remember if the shaders files are open or hidden inside of some .dll files.

UPDATE. Ups, I've checked and only a portions of shaders code is open. So yeah it's impossible to tweak shaders and transparent materials in particular. So it could be nice if some (preferably most of them) shaders code would be moved into "open space" files.

As for
(09-06-2013, 01:51 PM)Traggey Wrote: Again not related to scripting really, but no other threads to ask in.
the working "Cast Shadows" button for Point Lights would be REAL USEFUL. With some sort of a limited distance in order not to allow people to try to make global point light and shadows. But a limited with 20-30 meters distance 360 degrees Point Light would be REAL USEFUL. Surely I can workaround that with 4-5 Spot Lights, but... you know, it would be just easier to have an option to turn on "Cast Shadows" with Point Light.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2013, 09:00 PM by Alex Ros.)
09-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updating script support, taking requests - by Alex Ros - 09-23-2013, 08:45 PM