Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4

(09-07-2013, 05:04 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: I recently saw on Youtube the amount of reviews that have been put up there - I have not watched them - but I would have thought that all of these reviews would have been uploaded at the same time rather than PDP first and then real reviews to follow.

But those aren't reviews, they're previews of about the first 30 minutes of the game. Let's Players aren't allowed to upload any more than that or give a full review of the game until the 9th. The same applies to journalists, bloggers, etc. Smile

(09-07-2013, 02:49 AM)Paddy Wrote: My face the cradle is ready.

Jim Sterling has uploaded a Let's Play of the first 30 minutes of AAMFP, hopefully this is the start of the "proper reviews" coming out. For those of us avoiding spoilers from screeching twats it feels as if we're finally ready to emerge from our bunkers after a long nuclear winter.

There's already a few decent previews of the game (first 30 minutes or so) from people who don't scream and yell - for example, MaskedGamer and ChristopherOdd. I look forward to hearing Jim's as well. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2013, 09:27 AM by Ossie.)
09-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Nopes. - by felixmole - 09-04-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - by Ossie - 09-07-2013, 09:20 AM