Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4
Vertical Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4

(09-10-2013, 11:19 AM)Retomathic Wrote: I hate it, I am at work. just less than 4 hours till I can play........or let's play. ah ah ah ah,
ok bad joke, it wasn't even a joke.

but one question, are there enough monster chases? like in amnesia tdd? (storage, dungeons etc.)

and I guess like I read, the terror meter is in the final game? in the review versions (youtube) wasn't it there

Spoiler below!
As for me, there are enough monster chases (though most of the time it's just that you know they are nearby and you need to quickly plan you getaway or seek for a hideaway). For an instance: there's an unlit maze-like level with at least two pigs "on watch", and you have to find a way to continue your journey while avoiding very wary enemies.

About the terror meter - yes, there is. However it's different in comparison with the one from TDD (I like this one more, because it feels more subtle and you have to pay attention to what you're hearing).

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013, 12:49 PM by Vertical.)
09-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Nopes. - by felixmole - 09-04-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - by Vertical - 09-10-2013, 12:45 PM