Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Can the sexism in these types of games stop?
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
RE: Can the sexism in these types of games stop?

(09-11-2013, 02:53 PM)Charlotte Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 09:05 AM)Tombcool Wrote: Can a female please state her opinion on this?

I've just registered to tell you what you've said is the most stupid statement I've ever read.

A persons gender does not at all mean anything. The game is fine, being female doesn't mean anything, the story is about a man, pure and simple.

Thanks for giving me a reason to join this forum, though. I've been lurking since Amnesia's first game.

Haha welcome and congrats on winning best first post of the year.

(09-11-2013, 02:55 PM)Scraper Wrote: Portal 2 is a racist game. It has robots as protagonists in co-op mode and as a human being I feel very offended!

The Simpsons is also blatantly racist. Do you notice how all of the "white" people are yellow, but any non-white ethnicity is represented in their real-world colour? Matt Groening thinks black people and Asians are funny enough as they are, apparently. Friggin' disgraceful.
09-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can the sexism in these types of games stop? - by Paddy™ - 09-11-2013, 03:04 PM