Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

As far as I progressed, I presume I am around half through, I would say quite for sure...

1. Oswald is a nephew of the Brennenburg Alexander.
2. Oswald Mandus was a usual butcher.
3. Oswald was married with beloved Liliane and they had twins children. Sometimes before 1898.
4. At some point after the death of beloved wife Oswald decided to build a machine for... for what? I am not sure at the moment. At first I presume Oswald did want to build a great machine to feed the whole mankind. Automated butchery.
5. While Brennenburg castle was destroyed some notes were found and some of them described a treasure hidden at some chamber in Mexican pyramid. Oswald decided to find that treasure. As long as he could not get a credit from a bank to build a machine.
6. Oswald found Orb. Sadly both of his children were traveling with him, so Shadow is seeking for them too. And that's the turning point when Oswald decides to twist his butchery machine into butchery vitae machine in order to save his children.
7. Quickly Oswald realized pigs slaughtering is not enough to stop the Shadow. He began to collect beggars and whores.
8. At the same time orphans children were cleaning the tubes of the machine. The process was extremely dangerous as long as if an orphan would not leave a tube in time he would be boiled alive by steam.
9. In fact Oswald did hate high class people, not beggars or whores. So from time to time he arranged parties, but at the morning guests woke up in barred bed-cells and those bed-cells were connected to the machine conveyor somehow. Yup, one of those beds where the game begins.
10. Some of the prisoners of Oswald knew that there were an escape route through the tubes. Orphan children found that secret way. And what is more interesting, seems like Oswalds children occasionally got boiled and died at those tubes. That's a twist! Oswald have build a machine to save his children from Shadow, but they both died inside that machine.

That's all for now. I just got to the sewers. I hope later it would become clear who are those pig-monsters.

11. I know already that Oswald found brute body and realized that a dead body can be mutilated-twisted into servants. Also I know that Oswald tried to resurrect poisoned dog and decided it's better to make subjects drown in the water. But... Still I do not have a clue what is this exactly that interested Oswald in resurrecting. He knows that he can't resurrect his wife. So? So what? I do not know. Maybe, I just presume, he wants to make a better man. Not a robot, not a machine, not a soulless brute, but a perfect creature. Maybe, I do not know for sure.

Well, that's surely all for now on. It's not so much complicated and confusing, I mean the story, if you will read documents in a chronological order, not in order of finding them.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 04:17 AM by Alex Ros.)
09-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Alex Ros - 09-11-2013, 04:07 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM