Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-11-2013, 05:42 AM)Marche100 Wrote: Wow, I think that Streetboat pretty well has it. I certainly couldn't have tried to explain it any better than that.

(09-11-2013, 03:27 AM)bluel0bster Wrote: So... what about that attack on London scene? That's what people should be talking about, that was some crazy stuff. Didn't see that coming at all. Really got my adrenaline going. Too bad technical limitations forced the majority of the action to take place off-screen, but still.

Yeah, that scene was absolutely exhilarating. Didn't see it coming. Mandus' alternate personality taunting him was great for the adrenaline. And all the pigs. THE PIGS!!! Best part of the whole game, in my opinion.

My only regret is that I won't be able to experience it for the first time twice, although it will certainly be exciting the second time 'round, too, I'm sure.

I liked how Mors Praematura was used there.

Where do you reckon all those screams Frictional wanted back in Halloween were placed? During the London attack, or during your final ascent to the Machine?

Also, I ended up thinking that the 'Machine' is actually an ancient presence that Mandus wound up excavating. Some eldritch horror beneath his factory, "the skinless one awakening", just like how Brennenburg appears to have been built over far older ruins...
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 07:04 AM by Alardem.)
09-11-2013, 06:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Alardem - 09-11-2013, 06:11 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM