Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
LarryV Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-11-2013, 08:39 PM)aabbcc Wrote: Teleportation through a great machine - on distance with a steam/coal machine ...
you black out and get dragged to your places. - dosnt make sense, pigs want too kill you deder than ded.
technology and tools far further than us - its the 1899 ...

they are slaughting a lot of people - would have to kill the wipe out the whole london for that amount, which would contradict with teh idea that thsi should fit into our timeline

I don't remember the floating hearts. - top of Aztec pyramid

Anway i told not to bother with responses, since those questions arent answered in the game, and no amount of fan fiction will change that.
Dude, if they can make an entire machine underground, use it to make domicile manpigs, then why is teleportation out of the equation? This is a WHOLE different world than ours and you can do things that our past couldn't. Just look at the steampunk genre, they do things like that and it's during that era too!

Which is why I said might about the sea of blood; might be real.

I remember the floating hear being pulled up by the mechanic hands or can also be a hallucination

Let's fight.
Them's fighin' words.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 08:58 PM by LarryV.)
09-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by LarryV - 09-11-2013, 08:56 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM