Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Oscar House Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-11-2013, 10:32 PM)LarryV Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 10:14 PM)Oscar House Wrote: Some stuff that I dug from the files...

The "incubator" thing that's been mentioned here before is an iron lung, or so it's called in the files. Unfortunately the person inside is just called a male corpse, so no clarification as to who he is.
I think that's the Professor Mandus was talking to.

I was listening to the soundtrack (it's on Spotify) and there's a track called We Are The Pig. And it has Mandus talking to another person (Professor), the prof wanting to the meet the engineer, Mandus putting the prof in a pitch black room, prof sounding confused, Mandus hits the prof with something blunt, and Mandus saying, "We are the pig Professor. We are all the pig."
The professor was killed.

Mandus Wrote:I am the architect. I am the saboteur. I am the man who murdered his children. I am the man who stood in the duck pond with his dead wife in his arms, wishing the water would bring her back to him. I am the voice on the telephone, I am the butcher who skinned the Professor and beat God to death against the air loom. Only one question remains now. Am I also The Machine?

[Image: 2exldzm.png]
09-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Oscar House - 09-11-2013, 10:35 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM