Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Methusalem Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-11-2013, 10:14 PM)Oscar House Wrote: Some stuff that I dug from the files...

The "incubator" thing that's been mentioned here before is an iron lung, or so it's called in the files. Unfortunately the person inside is just called a male corpse, so no clarification as to who he is.

Is it possible that Mandus was terminally infected with polio or a different lung disease he caught in Mexico ?
Didn't the people outside the factory talk about him as being confined to his bed ?

please correct me if I'm wrong

(09-11-2013, 10:38 PM)bluel0bster Wrote: How did he get his heart ripped out at the end of the game if it had already been ripped out beforehand? And if it was an out-of-body experience, why are the manpigs able to cause him corporeal harm?

It's symbolic, the soul tries to reinact the moment of death by entering the machine. It's like a delay. He's following the path of his physical body. I know it's weird, I'm really not sure about that.

The pigmen might be dual entities. Remember TeslaPig, it had some trouble deciding on which side of the veil it wants to be.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 10:47 PM by Methusalem.)
09-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Methusalem - 09-11-2013, 10:42 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM