Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
pikmintaro Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-11-2013, 10:24 PM)Methusalem Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 10:24 PM)pikmintaro Wrote: But how is Alexander, Oswald's uncle? did he have children with a human woman? that's what I thought at first too.

think again. you don't need to have children to be an uncle.

Yeah, but that means that Mandus was the child of one of Alexander's brothers or sisters, and I don't think he had any because he got kicked out of some other dimension or something, it's all pretty confusing to me.

Does he just think Alexander is his uncle? that's the only thing I can think of.

As for the Pigs being scary, I thought they were cool looking, but they weren't really scary to me, especially when you look out the window close to the start of the game, and see one of them driving a truck! (The truck passed by quickly, so I reloaded my quicksave to see if I could see a driver, and yes there was one of the Pigs driving it!) however I really like them a lot as characters, and they are some of my favorite monsters in any game I have played, whereas in The Dark Descent, the Grunts had a lot of charm to them, but they were probably my least favorite thing about the game.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013, 12:04 AM by pikmintaro.)
09-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by pikmintaro - 09-12-2013, 12:01 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM