Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
warlordnik Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Ok, I haven't really gone over the 21 pages of plot discussion thus far in this thread, so I don't know if this has been discussed yet - WHEN DID THE BLOODY KIDS DIE? Its driving me insane as I've figured out most of the plot on my own thus far.

Here's the issue: if Mandus killed the kids in Mexico around Feb 1899 then who the hell wrote the two diary pages from 3 and 11 October 1899?!! The kids are writing these diary pages as if they're alive and well and that their father and someone named "Cook" and their nanny are well aware of them! And I don't buy the whole "oh it must have been their ghosts". I considered that but it doesn't jive with the diary pages as none of them assigns any form of guilt or blame on their father, and I'm pretty sure the International Association of Etheral Spirits pretty much ruled that thats what ghosts are supposed to do.

If someone has some ideas on this, please let me know.
09-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by warlordnik - 09-12-2013, 10:58 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM