Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Integria Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Finished the game yesterday, and I figured I'd participate in this thread. I'm going through the included art assets at the moment, out of curiosity, and to see if I missed anything. I'll jot down the few points I've observed so far.

Altar (the Church)
This is the Altar in the Church, as far as I remember. The one with a pig on a cross. The animation for this entity is one where the altar itself slides along tracks on the floor, then rises upwards (presumably along a wall). I don't quite remember this - was this the way the path onwards was revealed after inserting the missing candlestick?

Conversion Chair (final scene)
It seems the object we find the protagonist in at the end is called the Conversion Chair (unless my memory fails me, and it's a different chair). The arms are refered to as spider arms.

Chacmool (temple)
Mostly just another tie-in to the Aztec relation. There's a wikipedia article on it.

Glass Armonica (near the end)
The four objects you have to touch near the end, before progressing to the ending. Once again, I don't know if the name is even relevant - it is presumably just what inspired their shape.

Iron Lung (near the end as well)
The object the previously discussed person is lying in near the end. It is refered to as an Iron Lung. Once again, this might just be what inspired the object, rather than refering to any function of it.
09-13-2013, 01:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Integria - 09-13-2013, 01:37 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM