Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
PathOS Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

I just got that recording in the sewers where Mandus is talking to the Professor and is asked about the mysterious Engineer and if he shares his views.

Mandus emphatically says that indeed he does, and that "this is not the first great civilization he has wept for". While the Engineer may be Mandus' split persona, I also wonder if maybe it is also an extra-dimensional entity that possessed Mandus and used him as a host.

In the laboratory is all the notes about Compound X and how it is implied that that's the "medicine" they were feeding the people who transformed into manpigs. Especially with that note that was apparently written by a subject who describes how drinking the stuff makes you puke and shit out your internal organs, and how a beast under the blanket was drinking it too.

I do wonder if the August 1898 note about Compound X was a typo, since that seems to completely go against the timeline since Mandus hadn't even begun doing any of these things until after his Mexico trip in early 1899, let alone compound X not being "perfected" yet (had to add the other Orgone half of the compound to supplement the Vitae).
09-13-2013, 05:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by PathOS - 09-13-2013, 05:44 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM