Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
frictionalfan Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-13-2013, 05:58 PM)Integria Wrote: Oh, come to think of it, there were two moments I wondered about, both through my first and second playthrough of the game. Both of them occur in roughly the same area, closer to the end of the game, and stand out to me.

1) The pig-mask that appears for a brief second, as you are climbing up a ladder.
2) Before or after this, there's a red cloud of particles, almost like a cloud of blood - it simply disappears as you get closer.

Anyone got a clue to either of these? They could just be intended for dramatic effect, I suppose. One-shots like that leave me curious, though.

Yea they were def noticeable. Most ppl are saying it was just intended for dramatic effect, although that red cloud seems out of place whereas the pig mask is a recurring symbol throughout the game so it might mean something yet to be identified
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 07:03 PM by frictionalfan.)
09-13-2013, 07:02 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by frictionalfan - 09-13-2013, 07:02 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM