Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Corbent Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-13-2013, 10:52 PM)rotten Wrote: Corbent
I'm pretty sure it's a mistake with the year of the first note. Here it is credited as being made on 4th August 1899, which makes more sense.

Now, for the second note you brought up, he doesn't say his children are dead, he says he will bring them back in case they die (as I see it).

Thanks for the correction on the note, it does make sense now. The other thing about the kids, yeah. I was considering as a fact that Mandus finds orb in Mexico, he gets horrible visions, he sacrifices the kids in that same temple. That's why the note seemed weird to me. And that's why I feel I have my placement of their deaths wrong or the reason of their deaths wrong.

EDIT: A note states "Walking away from those temples, that small pile of stones under the rhododendrons. The skulls of innocence under the loose clod. Headless ribcages in the cool stone behind the altars, three thousand miles apart." This distance mentioned between the remains strongly suggests he sacrificed them in Mexico. That is why it gets so confusing. Also a note on August 22 states "I walk amongst them. My children, I whisper to their dreams, you are my children now. I have children once again, and your forms imperfect will be the engines to make my own blood flow again." Another clue that the kids died before this date.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 11:21 PM by Corbent.)
09-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Corbent - 09-13-2013, 11:06 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM