Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
rotten Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Corbent
We cannot disregard the twins' diary which has an entry in October, when they have long come back from Mexico. The twins even live to see the pig in the garden.

I already said that in my opinion he killed them between 23 November and 1 December. I think it was in a temple which was found under the Machine. See these entries:
"Later you used your spoon to dig a hole in the garden to get all the way to Mexico"
"How could a child's spine be made like clockwork? I washed it carefully and placed it on the mantelpiece, by the egg I laid myself, under the garden where the childrens' skulls are buried. I call it my Mexico."

So I think this temple is exactly under the garden and he sees it as his own Mexico. It is there that he sacrifices his children and as for 3000 miles... maybe he's referring to the depth, because he wanted to reach the Earth's core.

ADD:
Alarden
Yeah, about this legit... I never heard that Jack the Ripper had any sons. But here they are mentioned and it must mean something. In my opinion it's either Jack & sons were Mandus & sons, either Jack and his sons were manpigs all along...
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 11:35 PM by rotten.)
09-13-2013, 11:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by rotten - 09-13-2013, 11:32 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM