Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Corbent Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-13-2013, 11:32 PM)rotten Wrote: Corbent
We cannot disregard the twins' diary which has an entry in October, when they have long come back from Mexico. The twins even live to see the pig in the garden.

I already said that in my opinion he killed them between 23 November and 1 December. I think it was in a temple which was found under the Machine. See these entries:
"Later you used your spoon to dig a hole in the garden to get all the way to Mexico"
"How could a child's spine be made like clockwork? I washed it carefully and placed it on the mantelpiece, by the egg I laid myself, under the garden where the childrens' skulls are buried. I call it my Mexico."

So I think this temple is exactly under the garden and he sees it as his own Mexico. It is there that he sacrifices his children and as for 3000 miles... maybe he's referring to the depth, because he wanted to reach the Earth's core.

Yes, this is all right. I'm still re -reading the notes on the list. I still don't get how is it possible to find an Aztec temple under London. I was in particular trying to figure out two notes on different dates that are very similar, talking exactly about that topic.

Spoiler below!

December 2nd 1899
Walking away from those temples, that small pile of stones under the rhododendrons. The skulls of innocence under the loose clod. Headless ribcages in the cool stone behind the altars, three thousand miles apart. I trace back my life to this instance, rain channels eroded in ancient stone. The toxins are already in this damp, this falling water.I hack and retch and vomit into the sink and grasp the bowl with both hands and stare. There in the plughole, as clear as day, a toy spine, clockwork and intricate, like a child's spine, but clockwork. How could that be? How could a child's spine be made like clockwork? I washed it carefully and placed it on the mantelpiece, by the egg I laid myself, under the garden where the childrens' skulls are buried. I call it my Mexico.

Spoiler below!

25th December 1899: If You Should Find This
Then you already know all I would tell you. You already know what you have done, and what you must now do. Walking away from those temples, that small pile of stones beneath the rhododendrons. The skulls of innocence under the loose clod. Headless ribcages, cruelly torn asunder to expose their flowers, in the cool stone, behind the altars, three thousand miles away.I trace my life to this instant, rain channels eroded in ancient stone. The toxins are already in this damp, this falling water.And in that instant, cradling my children's heads in my palms, I knew then I had to unbuild what I myself had constructed, though even then it was little more than a sickening dream. This machine is ever mine, and it falls to me to redeem it, and myself.

The second one is pretty much the same but more aggresive.

EDIT: Typos.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 11:44 PM by Corbent.)
09-13-2013, 11:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Corbent - 09-13-2013, 11:43 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM