Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
jacksepticeye Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Something I noticed again when playing through is there are a lot of round eye glasses around as well as some false teeth. In one area you open a drawer FULL of them and the protagonist breathes heavily and the screen freaks out

but there's also teeth and glasses beside the bed at the very start where he talks about his wife dying furing child birth. What significance do they have?

(09-14-2013, 12:18 AM)LarryV Wrote: Hey everyone.

Integria put forth an interesting theory and it does wokr a bit. The barriers we see all over the game, only certain things being allowed to move, the filter over the game, and towards the final act & the final act where things and you appear and reappear.

I think this is something occurin the mind of our protagonist. Now if this is the path we'll go then we can look at the rest of the game in a different light:
- Nothing we saw occured but the delusions of a madman and him killing himself is himself releasing himself.

So maybe, we're seeing a life pasting through our prog's life. He's already killed himself (maybe that's why he's returning to the temple, the way where he killed himself) and during his last minutes, he's trying to puzzle everything together, all the crimes his done and to make amends with himself and his children.

So the filter, is a sort of dream haze, a death haze.

I really like this idea. So we can't interact because he never interacted in the first place? All we can do is follow his steps from before?
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 12:41 AM by jacksepticeye.)
09-14-2013, 12:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by jacksepticeye - 09-14-2013, 12:40 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM