Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
jacksepticeye Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Ok now what I'm starting to think is the whole game you're reliving memories of Mandus before he sat in the chair, or maybe his mind playing out a different set of events. That moment you sit in it and wait to hit the button could be when the flash back occurs. This would explain why all clocks are frozen at 12AM and everything in the world is different or changes as you walk through it and the whole game looks like a dreamy state

At the end the machine takes out his heart and that's the heart we see in mid air with all the prongs in it because those are the same prongs that are on the surgery machine at the very end. After his heart is removed he is placed in the Iron Lung submerged in compound X to keep him from the brink of death and he is kept there so he can control the machine forever

That's why the voilent shakes occur when you play the game, it isn't the machine underground (because it's almost at the fricken core of the earth) it's the machine shaking around the real mandus but your dreamy self feels it too and it appears to shake the entire world.

Just something I was thinking of over breakfast but it's likely full of holes and overlooking things. This talk about Mandus being in the Iron lung got me thinking
09-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by jacksepticeye - 09-14-2013, 01:09 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM