Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
LarryV Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-14-2013, 10:19 PM)LarryV Wrote:
(09-14-2013, 10:05 PM)Kein Wrote: Vertical
Sorry bud, but Lily was Mandus' WIFE, not mother. She gave birth to Edwin and Enoch and died during the process (some say there was 3 child).

(09-14-2013, 10:00 PM)LarryV Wrote: What about the kaernk in the Sewers?
It's the same type of creature that haunted down Daniel but only faster and electric.
It's might not be a big deal in the overall story but it does connect TDD with AMFP

it is "evolved" teslapig (or, rather, "overheated", unstable version of a pig), read the notes.
I did read the notes but an overheated teslapig that's invisible and can breath under water?

That's doesn't vibe with me.

We know that a Gatherer (grunt I think) got sent to Mandus and who knows what else hitched a ride in that crate. I say it's a kaernk that adapted to its surroundings.
Let me take this even further.

Let's say it is an older version of the manpigs, then it would, A. Be invisible, B. Float on water (just look at the water when it's coming at you) C. If not B, somehow breath underwater or be tall enough to see past the excrement. Because that filth down in the sewer is rather tall and it can cover you up.

I can't believe (within the realm of this universe) and I do believe it's a kaernk because it as all the signs one. The only BIG differences is the electricity and how fast they are. And they only attack when Mandus is in the filth.

Let's fight.
Them's fighin' words.
09-14-2013, 10:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by LarryV - 09-14-2013, 10:30 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM