Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-14-2013, 10:19 PM)Vertical Wrote:
(09-14-2013, 10:05 PM)Kein Wrote: Vertical
Sorry bud, but Lily was Mandus' WIFE, not mother. She gave birth to Edwin and Enoch and died during the process (some say there was 3 child).

I'm not denying facts. Lily was the mother of Mandus' children. She during the childbirth (children were the reason why she died) that is comparable to the death of Coatlicue, who died "thanks" to her children, while giving birth to Huitzilopochtli.

Now, Lily's death struck Mandus. He hated his children. He started hating all kinds of people = just as if a new person was born at the moment Lily died.

Huitzilopochtli killed the children who killed their mother. Mandus also killed the children who "killed" their mother. He didn't do it as Lily's husband, he did it as the person, her death gave birth to. That's what I tried to point out at the end of my last post, though I admit, it can be confusing.

Yeah, I thought you meant more metaphorical, but wasn't sure since you didn't use quotations.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Kein - 09-14-2013, 10:31 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM